Monday, January 3, 2011

Dear Diary 3/01/2011 ♥♡

Dear Diary

Hope everyone had a super mega foxy awesome hot Christmas and a super mega foxy awesome hot New Year :D
Got everything I wanted J well actually I didn’t ask for anything, but what I got I loved :P I love surprises so I never really ask for anything.
Found out my aunty is pregnant J can’t wait, she already has a little daughter and she is such a smart cheeky little cutey for a 2 and a half year old :P

Schools back next week (yawn) but on the other hand I want to find out what I got in my tests (even though they’re going to be bad ones), I also want to know if the school is going to make up for the tests we missed, if I have to do some its only 2 so it’s not that bad.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what else to say..................................................... ....................................................................................  nothing really J
Still the same i.e. obsessed with anything Harry Potter related J and Starkid related J can’t wait for their new musical to be on YouTube J

That’s all for now ......
I’ll keep you updated J

Lovin Life

2 comments:

  1. I def. had a supermegafoxyawesomehot christmas and new year! I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but you have an awesome blog!
    I'm obsessive over Harry Potter and Starkid too. They rock, am I right?
    Hope the tests went well!
    Keep up the awesome work!!!
    xx~Madalyn-Elizabeth~xx
    madalyn-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to hear you did :)
    aw thanks you, I must take a look at yours someday I never just come on hear to rant and rave mainly I never really looked at anyone elses. I feel sorry for people who aren't obsessed with them and Glee, they really do rock :D tests weren't that bad only failed one :D so it was all good :)

    Lovin Life ♥♡

    ReplyDelete